Elizabeth Leon Gonzalez
Attorney Elizabeth Gonzalez
Elizabeth Leon Gonzalez is of counsel at Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox, LLP. In her short career, she has provided legal representation to clients facing intellectual property matters, personal injury situations, criminal charges, and individuals involved and looking to navigate the ever-changing Web3 space. Ms. Leon Gonzalez, along with the other members of our legal team, is firmly committed to putting clients’ needs first. She is a skillful and knowledgeable legal professional.
Whether you are trying to protect your intellectual property, have been charged with a crime, or are involved in other legal matters, a skilled and experienced lawyer should be there for you in your time of need. Milligan, Beswick & Levine & Knox LLP has earned numerous accolades to include Martindale Hubble’s “AV” Preeminent award for the highest level of professional excellence. Give us a call today at 909-894-0812 or contact us online at any time to learn how Ms. Leon Gonzalez or the other members of our legal team can provide you with invaluable assistance. You can also find out more about Ms. Leon Gonzalez below to see how her experience can benefit you.
About Elizabeth Leon Gonzalez
Elizabeth Leon Gonzalez is one of the most respected and well-known attorneys in the Web3 space, she is often referred to as “The Web3 Attorney”, as she has collaborated and worked with leading companies and entrepreneurs in the Web3 space. She has been a speaker and appeared in many conferences educating about the intersection of the law and new technologies, like blockchain, crypto, and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). Ms. Leon Gonzalez is bilingual, fluent in both Spanish (her native language) and English.
Ms. Leon Gonzalez is a respected lawyer who devotes her professional work to representing clients as they navigate the legal system. She has helped many individuals and families in their time of need, from helping exonerate innocent people with the California Innocence Project to protecting our communities as part of her time in the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office. Ms. Leon Gonzalez has assisted clients in protecting their intellectual property rights and has represented globally recognized performers and individuals in the entertainment world, including Grammy nominated and winning artists. She provides legal representation in technology, civil law, IP/entertainment, personal injury, and criminal law.
Areas of Practice:
- Web3 (Crypto, Blockchain, NFTs)
- Personal Injury
- Entertainment Law
- General Civil Law
- Criminal Defense
- Member of the California State Bar, June 2021, Bar No. 337430
- U.S. District Court of Puerto Rico – Federal Bar Examination Passed, November 2021
- Member of the Florida Bar, October 2021, Bar No. 1032535
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, March 2022
- Member of the District of Columbia Bar, April 2022, Bar No. 1782050
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California – J.D.
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia – B.A., Magna Cum Laude-Major: Political Science, Minor: Pre-Law
- Ambassador and Volunteer for Flor de Loto Montessori School (Puerto Rico Non-Profit)