Redlands Personal Injury Attorneys
After you are hurt, or when an accident results in the death of someone you love, you need a personal injury attorney in Redlands who can help you to navigate the local court system. Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP provides legal assistance to injured clients in Redlands and the Inland Empire. Our firm has successfully represented many clients locally and we are offering free consultations to those who need help making the legal system work for them after an injury. We can provide answers to important questions including:
- When do I have a personal injury claim after an accident?
- Is there a statute of limitations on injury claims?
- What types of compensation can I get for my injuries?
- Can a personal injury attorney in Redlands help me in any court in California?
When Should I File a Personal Injury Claim?
You should make a personal injury claim for any injuries or financial damages sustained immediately after you’ve received medical attention. Among others, you can pursue a claim against careless drivers, doctors who commit malpractice, companies who release defective products, and property owners who don’t take care of their property.
Whether you have a claim or not must be determined on a case-by-case basis. Our Redlands injury lawyers can carefully evaluate how you got hurt to determine:
- What individuals or businesses may be responsible for your injuries.
- What evidence is available to help you show who was at fault.
To make a personal injury claim, you must be able to prove by a preponderance of the evidence (or beyond a reasonable doubt) that the person or company you are accusing caused your injuries through some failure to fulfill a legal obligation.
What Types of Compensation Can I Get for Injuries?
When you take legal action after an injury, you should be compensated for economic and financial losses. Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP will help you to show how badly you were hurt so you can try to maximize the chances of recovering full and fair compensation. Some of the damages you should receive payment for include:
- Loss of income you did not earn, or will not earn in the future, due to the injuries.
- Pain and suffering endured due to the injuries you sustained.
- Emotional distress resulting from the accident or the injuries you suffered.
- Medical costs and treatment bills.
Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP knows there are many hospitals in and around Redlands area where you can get top quality medical treatment. You should never have to worry about paying for your care after an injury caused by someone else. Let our attorneys help you fight to get the money you need to recover and move on.
How Can Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox Help With My Injury Claim?
Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP provides assistance to clients negotiating compensation for injuries with insurance companies of those responsible for harming them. We also represent you in civil litigation to obtain the MAXIMUM monetary damages for losses. Call today at 909-798-3300 if you need help from highly experienced and well qualified personal injury attorneys in Redlands.