Redlands Business Lawyers Serving San Bernardino
Legal disputes are common in the business world. It is essential to have a qualified and experienced attorney assisting you if your company is named as a defendant in a lawsuit or if you need to protect your business interests through litigation.
Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP are business lawyers in Redlands, CA serving serving clients throughout San Bernardino. Our firm provides full-service legal representation throughout the litigation process. Our firm’s attorneys have decades of collective experience representing companies in settlement negotiations, litigation preparation, in trial and on appeal. We represent corporations, private companies, emerging companies and individuals in all aspects of business and commercial litigation.
Our goal for every business client is to preserve important professional relationships, protect your brand, and resolve your disputes in a cost-effective way that serves the long-term needs of your organization.
Business disputes can be resolved through successful settlement negotiation or through a courtroom trial. It is essential to prepare the strongest case possible to negotiate on solid footing for a favorable resolution. Having a strong case, solid legal arguments and extensive evidence also makes it possible to meet the burden of proving your claim in court. Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP, will advise you on how to effectively navigate the civil court system to achieve the best outcomes in your dispute.
Our Inland Empire based business litigation attorneys have a wide range of experience representing clients in common business disputes including:
- Fraud, misrepresentation and concealment claims
- Breach of contract and other business disputes
- Breach of warranty (express or implied)
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of duty of loyalty, self-dealing by officers/directors
- Conversion (business theft) claims
- Fraudulent transfers to avoid creditors
- Commercial lease disputes
- Sale of business disputes
- Invasion of Privacy – wrongful use of name, likeness
- Business and corporate dissolutions
- Alter Ego liability
- Receivers, Injunctions and Temporary Restraining Orders
- Partnership disputes
- Punitive damage claims
- Shareholder derivative actions & disputes
- Non-compete, unfair competition and false advertising
- Trade secrets and confidential information
- Employment disputes, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination
- Defamation in business – libel, slander, false light
- Intentional interference with contract and prospective economic advantage
- Trademark, patent and copyright litigation
- Intellectual property disputes
- Business guarantees and other loan-related litigation
- Commercial litigation (UCC, Commercial Transactions)
- Collections and lien foreclosures
- Insurance and subrogation claims
- Product liability and manufacturing claims
- Professional negligence and malpractice
- General Counsel and consulting services
Success in business litigation requires not just legal skills but also dedicated preparation and the ability to make compelling arguments to a judge or a jury. At Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP, our attorneys are Redlands business attorneys with a long history of successful verdicts. We are also business owners who understand the importance of the bottom line and of preserving and protecting your company’s long-term interests. Our approach to your case is tailored to the needs of your organization, with a focus on efficiently achieving the best outcome.
Call our Inland Empire Business Attorneys Today!
We can advise you of your legal options, help you to develop a trial preparation plan, assist you in understanding your legal rights and guide you in making informed choices. Our Inland Empire business litigation attorneys have the skills to maximize the chances of a successful and favorable out-of-court settlement and we have the trial experience to present your case to a judge, jury or appellate court. At every step, we remain focused on your organizational interests and on making sure the legal system works effectively to protect your business.
Call 909-798-3300 or contact us online today to speak with a legal professional and learn more about how we can assist with your case.