COVID-19: A Message for Our Clients
Amid ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus/COVID-19, Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our clients, their families and our professional staff. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to our clients’ needs.
Read More About:
- Coronavirus Emergency Child Custody Orders in San Bernardino Courts
- Coronavirus Emergency Domestic Violence Orders in San Bernardino Courts
We wanted to personally reach out and share a few ways we are here to serve you during this time:
- All of our attorneys and professional staff are available to meet with you by telephone, email, traditional correspondence or when necessary in person. We encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have regarding your case. If we do need you to come into our office, we have taken extra precautionary measures in response to this developing public health impact, including increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Our attorneys will be appearing on your behalf in court. It appears that the Judicial Council of California will be changing many of the requirements for people to appear in court in all civil cases. We do believe the court will require attorneys to appear in all felony criminal matters and criminal cases where the defendants are in custody. If you have a misdemeanor criminal case, you do not need to appear in court unless you are specifically ordered to do so.
- It is our commitment to remain here to meet your needs during these difficult times.
- We understand that there may be instances where clients find themselves facing financial difficulties. Our office is here to help and we encourage our clients who may be impacted to contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance.
C. Patrick Milligan