San Bernardino, California
Email Email Me
San Bernardino Attorney- Michael Reiter
Michael Reiter is an attorney with Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP. Mr. Reiter concentrates on Code Enforcement Law. After years of working for cities as Deputy City Attorney and Assistant City Attorney, Michael Reiter helps residents and businesses with code enforcement and land use problems with cities, counties and other public entities.
Assisting clients and handling matters in Riverside County, California and San Bernardino County, California (also known as the Inland Empire), Los Angeles and Orange County, California, and throughout the State of California on Code Enforcement matters, Michael Reiter has been an attorney for over two decades.
About Michael Reiter
Michael Reiter practices law in the following areas: Code Enforcement Law; Real Estate and Real Property Law (including eminent domain and inverse condemnation); other Municipal Law, and Small Business Law. An experienced litigator, Michael Reiter helps clients achieve their goals in both civil litigation and in transactional matters. Michael Reiter graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law and the University of California, Berkeley. He has years of experience as an attorney, including serving his community as Assistant City Attorney for the City of Redlands, as a Deputy City Attorney for the City of San Bernardino, and as Staff Attorney for the Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino, Inc.
Areas of Practice:
- 50% Municipal Law
- 30% Real Estate
- 20% Small Business including contracts and agreements
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Central District of California (Federal), 2001
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals (Federal), 2003
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California, 1998 – J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, California, 1995 – B.A., History
- Business owners, community members.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, President 2016-2018
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, President-Elect 2015-2016
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Director 2012-2015
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Member 1999-Present
- Joseph B. Campbell American Inn of Court, Member 2000-Present
- Inland Empire United Way, Director, 2006-2012
Past Employment Positions:
- Michael Reiter, Attorney at Law 1998-1999
- Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino, Staff Attorney, 1999-2001
- City of San Bernardino, Deputy City Attorney, 2001-2006
- City of Redlands, Assistant City Attorney, 2006-2010
- Michael Reiter, Attorney at Law, 2010-2017
To learn more about how Mr. Reiter and the other members of our legal team can provide you with advice and assistance in criminal law cases, family matters, and other legal issues, give us a call today at 909-798-3300 or contact us online.