Jon Timothy Hegness
San Bernardino, California
Since leaving his position as a Senior Deputy District Attorney, Mr. Hegness has focused his practice entirely on criminal defense. Mr. Hegness’ many successes have included defending major drug cases including possession, dealing, transportation and manufacturing), homicides, vehicular manslaughter, robbery, theft, burglary, numerous white collar crime cases, political corruption cases, and many drunk driving and traffic offenses. He work tirelessly to insure his clients get the best possible representation each and every step of the way. As a Deputy District Attorney for 34 years, Mr. Hegness has a unique and unparalleled insight into the workings of the criminal justice system that separates himself from his peers. J. Timothy Hegness has seen and done it all in his career.
With close to 50 years of experience, all of Mr. Hegness’ clients can be assured of having a competent, caring, aggressive and knowledgeable attorney on their side. Please contact us for a private consultation.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California – J.D.
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, California – B.A.-Major: Economics
- Southern California Edison
- O’Reillly Enterprises
- California, 1972
Areas of Practice:
- 100% Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Instructor, San Bernardino County Public Defender
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California
Past Employment Positions:
- San Bernardino County, Deputy District Attorney, 1973 – 2007