Criminal Law Attorney
At the Southern California law firm of Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP, our criminal law attorneys include partner Stephen Levine, who is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. All of our attorneys are trained in criminal defense or criminal prosecution and have years of criminal trial experience. Our attorneys’ cumulative criminal law experience gives us the necessary knowledge base to confidently defend clients against any type of criminal charge.
Local Attorneys With a Long History in San Bernardino County and Riverside County Criminal Courts
Each of the partners of Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP has already accumulated many years of successful legal practice in San Bernardino, Riverside and the surrounding areas. Our professional approach to criminal defense work has gained us the respect of our peers in the legal community. This respect is illustrated by the fact that many of our criminal cases come to us as referrals from other lawyers in the area. We are deeply familiar with the required procedures in the local criminal courts and we have appeared many times before most of the local criminal court judges and magistrates.
Aggressive Defense From Lawyers Who Respect Our Clients: From Traffic Tickets to Death Penalty Cases
In the criminal justice system, even a so-called slap on the wrist can really hurt. Traffic tickets, shoplifting arrests or drug possession charges can have hidden long-term consequences. At Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP, we give the same level of serious attention to each client who retains one of our criminal defense lawyers.
- If you want to fight a speeding ticket or DUI arrest to keep your criminal record clean and your insurance rates down, we can help.
- If you are under investigation by your employer or the police for financial crimes such as embezzlement or real estate fraud, we can provide advice and counsel before any criminal charges are filed.
- If your child has been arrested, we will handle the 602 hearing, defend your child against the charges and negotiate as necessary with the county probation department.
- If you are facing burglary and theft, or other property crime charges, we can structure an aggressive defense on your behalf to deal with the charges and potential for jail time.
- If you have been arrested on any type of drug charges — possession, distribution or manufacture — we will protect your constitutional rights and challenge the evidence against you.
- If you have been arrested on domestic violence charges, we will defend you against the criminal charges and protect your right to a civil hearing before any permanent restraining order is issued.
- If you are facing criminal charges for any type of violent crime or homicide, we have criminal law attorneys with significant experience in high-consequence and high-profile criminal cases.
- If your civil rights have been violated, we can explore how to handle any illegal search and seizure issues that have occurred in your criminal case.
Contact the Criminal Defense Lawyers at Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP
Talk to a criminal law attorney as early as possible if you have been arrested or are facing an investigation. To schedule a private appointment, contact the criminal defense and California DUI law firm of Milligan, Beswick, Levine & Knox LLP. Call